Wedding Gift Vouchers
How to Purchase Gift Card
Select Gift Card
Select the gift card according to the special occasion.
Select the Quantity and Denomination.
Sender Receiver Details
Fill up complete Sender Receiver Details.
Click on 'Make Payment' and Pay the Balance amount using Payment Modes Listed.
1. What is a Gift Card?
2. How do I buy a Gift Card?
3. What is the validity of Gift Cards?
4. What denominations is the Gift Card available in?
5. How can I redeem Gift Card?
6. How to use the Balance left in Gift Cards
7. Can the Gift Card be clubbed with other existing offers?
8. Can the gift cards be exchanged or returned?
9. What will happened to the gift card if travel bookings are cancelled?
• The Gift card is valid for purchases made from BigBreaks only.
For Flights, Hotels & Holidays, can be redeemed online at www.BigBreaks.com. Please follow the steps listed below:
• Select your Flight/ Hotel and fill required details till you reach the payment page.
• On Website, click on "More options" and Select "Gift Card" as your Payment Mode.
• Enter your Gift Card/ Card No. (10 Digit) and 05 Digit Pin No.
• Click on "Make Payment" and Pay the Balance amount (if any) using other Payment Modes Listed.
• In case of transaction failures after Gift Card is applied, amount would be automatically refunded to the same cards within 24 hours.
• This Gift card/voucher can be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run by BigBreaks.com.
• This Gift card is valid for partial redemption. Balance would remain in the Gift Card till the validity period and can be reused for multiple transactions.
• Multiple Gift Cards (up to 3) can be combined and used on 1 transaction.
• Products and services are subject to availability.
• The Gift card cannot be cancelled or exchanged for cash.
• The Gift card validity cannot be extended under any circumstances.
• Gift Card code/Physical copy or both to be provided at the time of booking along with an ID proof for the offline redemption.
• BigBreaks is not responsible if the Gift card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
• In case of cancellation of bookings made using the gift card within the validity period, the amount will be reversed to the same card as used at the time of booking.
• Users are required to save the gift card number and PIN to utilize this refunded amount as we will not be able to reset the PIN or reissue a new gift card number.
• In case of cancellations where the gift card validity has expired, no refund will be processed for the amount paid by the gift card.
• BigBreaks is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules
• BigBreaks reserves the right to deny accepting any Gift card if it suspects that there is duplicity of cards.
• In no event the liability of BigBreaks for any claims shall exceed the value of the card.
• In the event of any dispute, parties agree to exclusive jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi.
• This is for individual use only, Travel agents found using the card would lead to cancellation of booking and no refund would be made.