Price starting at 71000
Be it the poetry of Robert Burns, the crime fiction of Ian Rankin or the songs of Emeli Sand?, Scotland's cultural exports are appreciated around the world every bit as much as whisky, tweed and tartan. But you can't beat reading Burns' poems in the village where he was born, enjoying an Inspector Rebus novel in Rankin's own Edinburgh, or catching the latest Scottish bands at the T in the Park festival. And museums such as Glasgow's Kelvingrove, Dundee's Discovery Point and Aberdeen's Maritime Museum recall the influence of Scottish artists, engineers, explorers, writers and inventors in shaping the modern world. An increasing number of visitors have discovered that Scotland's restaurants have shaken off their old reputation for deep-fried food and unsmiling service and can now compete with the best in Europe. A new-found respect for top-quality local produce means that you can feast on fresh seafood mere hours after it was caught, beef and venison that was raised just a few miles away from your table, and vegetables that were grown in your hotel's own organic garden. Top it all off with a dram of single malt whisky – rich, evocative and complex, it's the true taste of Scotland.
Day 1Arrive Edinburgh
Arrival at Edinburgh Private Transfer from Edinburgh Airport to Hotel Overnight at Hotel, Edinburgh.
Breakfast at the Hotel Edinburgh Hop on Hop off - 24 Hours Overnight at Hotel, Edinburgh.
Breakfast at the Hotel Day free for Leisure Overnight at Hotel, Edinburgh.
Day 4Edinburgh - Glasgow
Breakfast at the Hotel Private Transfer from Edinburgh Hotel to Station (Train Prices available on request) Private Transfer from Glasgow Station to Hotel Overnight at Hotel, Glasgow.
Breakfast at the Hotel Glasgow Hop on Hop off - 24 Hours Overnight at Hotel, Glasgow
Breakfast at the Hotel Day free for Leisure Overnight at Hotel, Glasgow.
Day 7Glasgow - Inverness
Breakfast at the Hotel Private Transfer from Glasgow Hotel to Station (Train Prices available on request) Private Transfer from Inverness Station to Hotel Overnight at Hotel, Inverness.
Breakfast at the Hotel Inverness Hop on Hop off - 24 Hours Overnight at the Hotel, Inverness.
Day 9Depart Inverness
Breakfast at the Hotel Private Transfer from Inverness Hotel to Airport.
- 03 Nights stay at Edinburgh.
- 03 Nights stay at Glasgow.
- 02 Nights stay at Inverness.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Private Edinburgh Transfer (Airport - Hotel - Station).
- Private Glasgow Transfer (Station - Hotel - Station).
- Private Inverness Transfer (Station - Hotel - Airport).
- Edinburgh Hop on Hop off - 24 Hours.
- Glasgow Hop on Hop off - 24 Hours.
- All Taxes.
- Inverness Hop on Hop off - 24 Hours.
- International / Domestic Airfare if any.
- Visa Fee.
- Overseas Travel Insurance.
- Goods & Service Tax : 5%.
- Any Tips, Porterages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in package "Inclusions".
Date & Price
Select Hotel Category
|Room Type||Total Price(INR)||Validity|
|Adult on Twin/Double Sharing basis||71000.00||23 Oct 2019 - 31 Mar 2020|
|City Name||Hotel Name|
|Edinburgh||Mercure Edinburgh City Princes Street Hotel or sim|
|Glasgow||Mercure Glasgow City or similar|
|Inverness||Mercure Inverness Hotel or similar|
Terms & Conditions
- Price mentioned is on per person basis for two persons travelling together and sharing same room.
- Bookings are subject to availability of rooms with the hotels.
- The above package rate is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends. Surcharges applicable.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
|No of days prior to departure||Charges||Applied On|
|0-7 Days||100 %||Package price per person|
|8-14 Days||75 %||Package price per person|
|15-29 Days||50 %||Package price per person|
|30-45 Days||25 %||Package price per person|